
I survived my half Ironman swim, I get kicked in the face so that my goggles get knocked off my face, get kick in the rids only to come home and get injured. I got home I had been home for about 10 minutes enough time to say hi to my boys, who were very excited to see me. They love to make a mess while I am gone, shred papers eat things they are allowed to eat. So I am annal and hate my living room being a mess because it is the first thing you see when you come into the house. I decided I would start to pick up some of the shredded paper, I was standing next to the couch and being over to pick up the paper when Brody the smaller one decided he needed to be right next to me while I was picking up. To at the same time I bent over he tried to jump onto the couch at full force the only problem is that I was in his way. And smash right into my face I knew that instance that it was broke. Blood started gushing out of my nose and I looked in the mirror and notice it is crocked on my face. So it is off to the emergency room for me from 6:45 till 12:15. I had x-rays and sure enough my nose is broken, I am going to see the ENT on Monday and will know for sure what is going to happen. But I am 90% sure I will be having surgery to get it straightened out. Which is good but bad because it is going to set me back in my swimming and I also have another Half Ironman June 8th which I am not sure I will be able to participate in now :(. Check back I will keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment