Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Ironman
I am starting to get excited and nervous all at the same time, Lake Placid is only 88 days away!!!!! It is all starting to hit me especially with going out of town this weekend and needing to get in a 15 mile run today and a 5 hour ride tomorrow. I get myself stressed out so easily about trying to fit in all this training along with work and a life. I will feel better once I at least get the run done this afternoon. I am a little nervous for tomorrow as it is my first long bike ride all by myself. It is nice to have someone out there with you in case something goes wrong and just for company, but I guess I should get used to that afterall I will be alone in the Ironman for 112 miles. I did a mile time trial swim yesterday and it took me 35 minutes that is such a great improvement over last year it took me at least 45 minutes to swim a mile. So I am starting to get some confidence for the swim which is good since that is my weakest sport and make me nervous as can be. Well enough blabbing for a while I need to get back to work and get stuff done before I head out to hot Lanta Thursday to visit my best friend Jen. Cant wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment