Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's been a while

Wow it has been a while since I have given any updates. I have a lot going on lately not so much on the training side but just catching up on my summer. I started coaching Girls on the Run Wednesday and Thursday. What a great program and it is great to see the girls out there running before school having so much fun.

Tomorrow I am doing the civista potomac heritage bicycle tour, I had signed up for the 100 miles but I dont think I will be doing that I haven't been on my bike in a month and I have a pinched never in my back. So I have decided I will be doing the 60 mile option. I am looking forward to it, just a fun ride not a race. I am doing it with my old teammate Alex who I havent seen since our race in May so this will be a great time to catch up and then have a nice glass of wine after. Check back for updates I'll let you know how the ride went.


No comments: